Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Bohemian’s 23d Psalm




1. The Lord is in charge of my life, therefore, I don't have to worry; I can go on living, knowing that He will pick up the check. He will never embarrass me, leave me hanging or let me down.




2. He gives me the assurance and confidence that I am sowing in fertile ground, not wasting my time in a dry, rocky land. He walks with me beside still waters to calm me down and causes my spirit to rest.




3. He daily renews the images of my soul for my benefit. Instead of allowing me to get stuck with one good experience for days, weeks, months or years, He renews His mercies and reveals Himself in new and awesome ways to amaze me daily. He gently leads me to higher ground as His ways become more desirable even more attainable and enjoyable. I often look back and cannot believe how far we've come, how high we've soared. It is my delight and for my good, but for His name's sake.




4. I am confident, based on where we have been, and how close we have become, that wherever He takes me I can endure, as long as He stays right beside me. I am no longer afraid of the enemy or his empty threats and bluffs. God is my comfort, my shield and my guide; He is my cloud by day and my column of fire by night.




5. Even when it is not visible to me as yet (in the physical) you have prepared my portion; you have already set the table for me; you have placed every instrument where it's supposed to be. All has been strategically arranged for practical use. It is all waiting for me to sit down, pick up the utensils and eat, causing the portion to become a part of me. Yet my enemies cannot partake; they can only stand and watch me be replenished. You have anointed my head, my thoughts, my vision, my hands, my lips, my feet, my body and my soul. I no longer struggle to make progress with machinery that gets stuck for lack of oil. Now I move with ease and advance at will. Thank you Lord! I now operate in a place that is watered with glory. My thoughts are pink; no longer gray. My spirit is constantly dancing with joy; I savor every moment with you. Your ways of higher living give me overwhelming happiness, love and peace. Nothing is better than living like this. It just keeps overflowing.




6. This kind of anointed atmosphere will surely be with me wherever I go always. I will walk down the streets and people will have to look, because there is a bounce in my steps, a sparkle in my eyes, a flow in my words and a clarity in my head that flows in my talking, writing and inundates everything I do. It results in people wanting to bless me to try and get into the stream of blessings. With your strength and help, I will never depart from you. You will pull me back to you as soon as it looks like I am going astray. There is now a link between us that will not allow me to survive without your blessing, without your light shining over me. We will be together forever! Amen.

==================================================================



If you’re not the church-going type, then you’re gonna love JESUS IN POP… or at least find it interesting. There are lots of great pop music with an even greater message;


then you can share it with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment